Recovery, transportation, servicing and more
Every year, Lantern manages over 200,000 vehicle movements for our thousands of clients, who vary from individual subscribers to large scale multi-fleet operators.
Since we were established as a family firm in 1966, it has been our philosophy to always say ‘yes’ to our customers. And with a huge range of facilities available, along with a wealth of experience which is genuinely second-to-none, we feel confident that we can say ‘yes’ to you too – whatever your individual requirements.
Our services include
• Roadside breakdown assistance & recovery
• Plant and Heavy plant transportation
• On-Site servicing – we come to you
• Multi car and truck movements
• Call handling and corporate services
• Commercial recovery and assistance
• Commercial workshops
• Storage and parking facilities
• Vehicle hire and rentals
• Custom built recovery vehicles
• Training centre and IVR Training services
• Grab hire and demolition services
View our eBrochure »
Aquisition of Arthur Jones Vehicles
03 December 2012 We have been busy over the last few weeks bringing in new additions to the company.
Aquisition of HRS Recovery
03 December 2012 We have bought out a company known as HRS – Hertfordshire Recovery Services, formerly known as HRS Harpenden Recovery Services.
What our customers are saying about us
23 October 2012 Mrs M rang us to tell us that she had been left in a nightmare scenario when her son broke down but our recovery driver was an “absolute star and made the whole process so easy”.